- KEY FEATURES
- THE DETAILS
- TECHNICAL SPEC
- ECO DETAILS
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- B360 SUPPORT
- Power Glass solar charging lens and customisable power modes that enable it to be performance-ready for weeks
- Solar powered with a power manager for an unprecedented battery life up to 10.5 days
- Surf App for recording wave count, max speed and distance plus tide data for you local beaches
- Water Resistant up to 100 metres with fibre-reinforced case and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- Store up to 2,000 songs or access preloaded streaming apps
- 1.3inch full colour display for easy on-the-go function readability
- Backcountry Ski Input & XC Ski Dynamics functionality
- MTB Dynamics metrics tracking
- Daily Workout and Animated Workout sessions
- Pacepro Technology for Pace Tracking and Hydration Tracking
- Round-Trip Routing and Turn-By-Turn Navigation
- Current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox, heart rate and repiration rates
- Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitor and Pulse Ox sensor
- Preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, strength and more.
- Access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (not just GPS) for greater tracking accuracy
- Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass for greater tracking
- Smart notification for emails, texts and alerts when paired with compatible devices
- Stress & Body Battery Energy monitoring to help optimise your performance
- Built to U.S. military standard thermal, shock and water resistance
- 2021 Model
The Ultimate Solar Powered Smartwatch. Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens and customisable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and be performance-ready for weeks.
-Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges
-How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox will let you know
-Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro feature
-Navigate every adventure with TopActive Europe maps right on you wrist
-Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down
-Leave the cord at home, Solar charging lets you get up to 14 days of battery life - and then some!
QUALITY BY DESIGN
The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.3″ display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of titanium, stainless steel or DLC coated bezels.
Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more.
Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance travelled by using the surf activity profile.
Simply by looking at your wrist, stay up to date on ocean conditions to help catch the perfect wave.
Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit™ and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect™ online community.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITOR
Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
Get up to 9 days of battery life while indoors or up to 10.5 days when solar charging4 in smartwatch mode. In GPS mode, get 25 hours indoors or 28 hours when solar charging5.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox2 and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming apps from your compatible services.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
PAIR FOR SATELLITE COMMUNICATION
Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team.
Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Display size: 1.3”, 33.02mm diameter
- Display resolution: 260 x 260 pixels, full colour
- GPS: Yes
- Weight: 85g
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 14 days/16 days with solar*. Battery saver watch mode: Up to 48 days/80 days with solar*. GPS: Up to 36 hours/40 hours with solar**. GPS and music: Up to 10 hours. Max battery GPS mode: Up to 72 hours/93 hours with solar**. Expedition GPS activity: Up to 28 days/36 days with solar*. * Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.** Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- Memory/history: 32GB
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 15.1 mm Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-208mm depending on strap'
- Solar battery powered with a power manager function to help give up to 14 days use when assisted by solar.
- Minimal and recyclable packaging
We offer FREE delivery to any address in the UK when you spend £30 or more on your order (excluding Surfboards). For orders under £30 there is a £2.95 or £5 delivery charge (depending on how quick you want the item).
Our current delivery service is 2-3 business or working days (working days being Monday to Friday and excluding Bank Holidays) via Royal Mail or DX Freight for Surfboards. Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for next day dispatch, orders received after this time will be dispatched the next working day (i.e. orders placed between 3pm Friday and 3pm Monday will be dispatched Tuesday).
Surfboard Delivery - We currently offer delivery at £15.00 for all surfboards (UK ex NI) and this is usually 2-3 working days. Surfboard delivery to Northern Ireland addresses is currently £45.00 and is usually 3-4 days. All surfboards are bubbled wrapped, with cardboard reinforced protection for tails/nose/rail areas and then a multi-wall outer box with reinforced corners.
Other delivery services:
We offer a Smaller Item Delivery service of 4+ days, with a charge of £2.95 for orders under £30.
Please note: we do not currently offer delivery outside the UK, and some deliveries to remote areas, especially in the Highlands of Scotland and Offshore, can take several days longer. Deliveries to Northern Ireland may also take longer due to additional customs requirements following Brexit.
Christmas Extended Returns Period - all items purchased from the 1st December 2022 will have a returns period extended until 31st January 2023 (other returns T&C's apply, e.g. must be unused, with tags and in resale-able condition)
We offer a 30 Day Hassle Free Returns Policy which means you have up to 30 days after the date of the order to request a return. If you are not completely satisfied with your goods, you can return them unused with any original tags attached and in a resaleable condition, within 30 days for a full refund or exchange on goods.
No refund can be given if the return request is received more than 30 days after invoice date. We regret we cannot give refunds for carriage on incorrect purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights. Click here for full details.
For Expert Advice & Support, get in touch:
Contact Us Page
Reasons to choose Boards360
✓ FREE Delivery over £30
✓ No-Hassle 30 Day FREE Returns
✓ 360° Product Guidance & Support
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Multiple Payment Options
✓ Built by Boardriders for Boardriders