- THE ESSENTIALS
- THE DETAILS
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- B360 SUPPORT
- Ample 30 litre capacity to keep wet gear away from dry or to keep gear dry
- Heavy duty PVC Construction for super toughness
- Roll top design with quick release snap shut clips & heat seamed seals for waterproofness
- Dual padded shoulder straps for easier and more comfortable carrying
- Reflective patches for visibility in low light
The Northcore Backpack Dry Bag is a high performance dry bag with shoulder straps to make it easier to carry your wetsuit kit and other gear. Comes in Black, Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue and Grey.
SUPER TOUGH & WATERPROOF - with heavy duty PVC construction and 100% waterproof internal heat sealed seams make this one of the toughest and most durable dry bags on the market. The roll top design creates a secure seal using the snap shut side mounted quick release clips.
EASY CARRY - dual padded shoulder carry straps make this dry bag much easier and more comfortable to carry.
CAPACITY TO SUIT - Ranging from 10 litre to an ample 40 litre capacity there’s a size to suit all needs. It can store your wet wetsuit gear away from your dry gear, or keep your gear dry when out on the water.
Reflective patches for visibility in low light. Approx height 710mm x 380mm width. Weight: 615g
- Built for durability so reduces waste
This is the NEW backpack version of the high performance dry bag from the range of essential Northcore accessories.
- A substantial 30 litre storage capacity, enough to store all your wet gear.
- Approx height 71cm x 38cm width
- Made from heavy duty PVC, this product is the toughest most durable dry bag available on the market
- Internal heat sealed seams for a 100% waterproof seal
- Padded shoulder carry straps and handles for maximum comfort
- The roll top design creates a secure seal using the snap shut side mounted quick release clips
- Reflective patches for safety and for location in the dark
- Weight of the bag is 615g
- Also available in 10L, 20L and 40L
We offer FREE delivery to any address in the UK when you spend £30 or more on your order (excluding Surfboards). For orders under £30 there is a £2.95 or £5 delivery charge (depending on how quick you want the item).
Our current delivery service is 2-3 business or working days (working days being Monday to Friday and excluding Bank Holidays) via Royal Mail or DX Freight for Surfboards. Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for next day dispatch, orders received after this time will be dispatched the next working day (i.e. orders placed between 3pm Friday and 3pm Monday will be dispatched Tuesday).
Surfboard Delivery - We currently offer delivery at £15.00 for all surfboards (UK ex NI) and this is usually 2-3 working days. Surfboard delivery to Northern Ireland addresses is currently £45.00 and is usually 3-4 days. All surfboards are bubbled wrapped, with cardboard reinforced protection for tails/nose/rail areas and then a multi-wall outer box with reinforced corners.
Other delivery services:
We offer a Smaller Item Delivery service of 4+ days, with a charge of £2.95 for orders under £30.
Please note: we do not currently offer delivery outside the UK, and some deliveries to remote areas, especially in the Highlands of Scotland and Offshore, can take several days longer. Deliveries to Northern Ireland may also take longer due to additional customs requirements following Brexit.
Christmas Extended Returns Period - all items purchased from the 1st December 2022 will have a returns period extended until 31st January 2023 (other returns T&C's apply, e.g. must be unused, with tags and in resale-able condition)
We offer a 30 Day Hassle Free Returns Policy which means you have up to 30 days after the date of the order to request a return. If you are not completely satisfied with your goods, you can return them unused with any original tags attached and in a resaleable condition, within 30 days for a full refund or exchange on goods.
No refund can be given if the return request is received more than 30 days after invoice date. We regret we cannot give refunds for carriage on incorrect purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights. Click here for full details.