- THE ESSENTIALS
- THE DETAILS
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- B360 SUPPORT
|Rider Level||All Levels|
|Board Bag Type||Travel Bag|
|Colour||Black / Red|
|Side Lash Points||Yes|
- Heavy-duty ripstop 600 denier nylon outer, with toughened seams for robust handling
- 10mm reinforced closed cell foam outer padding offering the best protection for your checked-in board (7mm closed cell foam sides)
- Durable silver tarp lining protects your board against damage from water, sun and heat
- Collapsible gusset expands to fit two boards or additional kit such as wetsuits or towels with a ventilation mesh to avoid melting wax and let any moisture out
- Fabric interior separator to prevent board scratches when packing and compression straps to stop boards moving when inside bag
- Rounded nose for minimal and longboard models (over 8ft
- Velcro single fin slot giving you the option to leave the fin attached on shorter journeys
- Detachable strap (85mm long) with a 10mm thick pad so no cutting in when you carry your board on your shoulder and a padded single carry handle designed to protect your hands when carrying
- Hanging hook so you can store your board vertically when space is at a premium and Roof rack loops to securely stash the bag on the roof of your car or van without worrying it’s going to move in transit
- Metal Lockable zip heads so you can keep your kit secure. Plus top loading zip for easy packing and ID Tag pocket for your bag and board label
B360 Ratings (out of 5):
|General Protection Rating (out of 5)||4|
|Air Travel Protection Rating (out of 5)||4|
|Durability Rating (out of 5)||5|
|Strength Rating (out of 5)||4|
|Portability Rating (out of 5)||3|
|Waterproof Rating (out of 5)||4|
|Eco Friendly Rating|
PROTECT YOUR BOARD: If you’re taking your board on a trip overseas, you’ll want to be pretty sure that it’ll arrive in one piece, ding free. So you’ll want to give it as much protection in-flight as you can with a super-tough travel bag.
The Tiki Travel bag comes with a whole load of design features to protect your board in transit. Firstly, there’s the heavy-duty outer fabric complete with enclosed seams designed to prevent stop tears and rips. Then there’s the premium 10mm reinforced foam padding to both top and bottom that should give you some peace of mind that even if the bag endures the roughest handling, your board will arrive in one piece on the baggage carousel, damage-free.
Inside the bag, you’ll find even more essential protective features. There’s the silver tarp lining made from lightweight, durable polyester to reflect sunlight and heat, and prevent your surfboard from delaminating and your wax from melting. And to save you from the irritation of board dings and scratches, Tiki have included integrated compression straps to stop your kit moving around, and a woven-in fabric separator to rule out board rub. Plus a handy ID tag pocket… after all, as Beyonce might have said, if you liked it, you should have put your name on it!
ON DRY LAND: To make the trip to the beach that much easier, there’s roof rack loops to secure your board in place on top of your car or van, and padded shoulder straps and carry handles making the trip from the car park to the water just that bit more comfortable. And when it comes to packing up, the lockable metal zip sliders close easily even in the sandiest of places. Tiki have also included a space-saving hanging hook for home storage too, so you can stash your board vertically if floorspace is at a premium.
We offer FREE delivery to any address in the UK when you spend £30 or more on your order (excluding Surfboards). For orders under £30 there is a £2.95 or £5 delivery charge (depending on how quick you want the item).
Our current delivery service is 2-3 business or working days (working days being Monday to Friday and excluding Bank Holidays) via Royal Mail or DX Freight for Surfboards. Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for next day dispatch, orders received after this time will be dispatched the next working day (i.e. orders placed between 3pm Friday and 3pm Monday will be dispatched Tuesday).
Surfboard Delivery - We currently offer delivery at £15.00 for all surfboards (UK ex NI) and this is usually 2-3 working days. Surfboard delivery to Northern Ireland addresses is currently £45.00 and is usually 3-4 days. All surfboards are bubbled wrapped, with cardboard reinforced protection for tails/nose/rail areas and then a multi-wall outer box with reinforced corners.
Other delivery services:
We offer a Smaller Item Delivery service of 4+ days, with a charge of £2.95 for orders under £30.
Please note: we do not currently offer delivery outside the UK, and some deliveries to remote areas, especially in the Highlands of Scotland and Offshore, can take several days longer. Deliveries to Northern Ireland may also take longer due to additional customs requirements following Brexit.
Christmas Extended Returns Period - all items purchased from the 1st December 2022 will have a returns period extended until 31st January 2023 (other returns T&C's apply, e.g. must be unused, with tags and in resale-able condition)
We offer a 30 Day Hassle Free Returns Policy which means you have up to 30 days after the date of the order to request a return. If you are not completely satisfied with your goods, you can return them unused with any original tags attached and in a resaleable condition, within 30 days for a full refund or exchange on goods.
No refund can be given if the return request is received more than 30 days after invoice date. We regret we cannot give refunds for carriage on incorrect purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights. Click here for full details.